Come get involved in creating the Seven Sisters Festival.
Apply to volunteer and in exchange receive a FREE* festival ticket
Your ticket (value up to $399) will give you access to:
· Access to 4 days & 3 nights activities
· 3 nights onsite camping
· 60+ page coloured program
· Free entry to over 140+ workshops/talks & activities
· Access to over 100+ food village & market stalls
· Access to over 120+ Healers, Readers & Coaches offering 25-minute sessions by donation
· Access to art installations & community art projects
· Live music & performance
· All craft materials
·1 tree planted on your behalf
· GST inclusive
· Car levy included
· An unforgettable experience
Nothing would be doable without our dedicated team of volunteers, and we would love to have you onboard. In return you will receive a FREE* festival ticket! So let your friends know and apply now!
Be Part of the Magic!
We are looking for volunteers for various roles
for both set up, pack down, and during the festival.
TYPES OF ROLES:
Information tent, office support, catering, cleaning, bathroom, gates, parking & traffic management, green team management and décor. Set up & pack up, disability support & other.
The dates are as follows:
Set up/bump in: Monday 3rd Oct – Wednesday 5th Oct
Event days: Thursday 6th Oct – Sunday 9th Oct
Pack down/bump out: Sunday 9th Oct PM – Monday 10th Oct
· You have to be over 18 years of age to be able to volunteer.
· Seven Sisters Festival is a Women’s only event. Only individuals who identify as women can be onsite during the operating hours of the event: Thursday 12pm 6 October – Sunday 6pm 9 October. All other individuals are welcome to assist in the set up and pack down outside of the above operational event times.
· Currently, volunteers do not have to be vaccinated in order to be part of the festival. We will be following all Government guidelines.
· Some volunteer roles require a Working With Children Check. This can be obtained for FREE.
· The ticket does not include accommodation and transport to and from the festival.
· Meals are only provided to volunteers who assist with pre-event set up and post-event pack up.
1755 Seymour-Tooborac Rd, Glenaroua
How does it work?
- Sign up with the general volunteer form so we have your details and can track your hours.
- Volunteers who work pre-event are required to do 18hours work for a festival ticket.
- Those who work during the event work approx. 12 hours.
- Pre-event hours usually equates to 3 full days
- If you complete your hours- pre-event - you will receive a ticket link
- If you complete some hours - these will be tracked and you will follow the general volunteer process mentioned below
Meals and snacks will be provided for volunteers who are part of the bump in and bump out only - including gluten-free and vegan options.
You are welcome to camp onsite. Please bring all camping supplies to make your stay
comfortable. The site will have portable toilets and showers available.
Volunteer tickets & process?
If you complete your hours pre-event during Farm weekends you will be sent a free ticket link.
If you have incomplete hours you will partake in the normal volunteer process as follows
The volunteer ticket process is set up to create both easy financially accessibility ( no full upfront payment) for participants & accountability for the festival.
1. Volunteers will be sent a link for a volunteer ticket at a nominal payment fee of $30 to signify their commitment to the event & agreement terms and cover camping, car levy & administration costs. This ticket has a unique scan code and will enable entry
2. If they successfully fulfil their shift no further payment is required.
3. If volunteers don't fulfil their commitment to hours they agree to pay for the full price of a Round 3 ticket of $399 plus a $50 administration fee.
Do I need to be vaccinated to volunteer?
No, the Victorian government no longer requires all festival volunteers and attendees to be double-vaccinated to attend.
As a responsible practise, we encourage you to get tested before and after attending.
If you have questions, please contact Rosanna on email@example.com
!We look forward to having you join us at the festival